A medium-sized dictionary with 330,000 keywords, phases and translations.
Who can benefit in particular from this app?
Everyone who has to continually look up English or German terms in everyday life, in their spare time or even in their job.
About the contents:
* Current and comprehensive vocabulary containing around 130,000 keywords and phrases and more than 200,000 translations
* Bi-directional: German => English and English => German
* With context examples, information on language use and lots of other important information on grammar
* Includes regional differences in the language as spoken in Austria and Switzerland
* With vocabulary from a wide variety of areas such as Internet, new media and trends
* With IPA phonetics
What can the app do?
* Looking up words in the installed dictionaries is possible via the standard phone search function.
* Easy search function: Don't worry if you're not sure how to spell a word - the similar words or wild card search function will find what you are looking for.
* Jump from one language direction to the other with just one click: from English => German to German => English and vice versa. Access linked entries, equally with just one click
* Word of the day widget displays a random entry from the dictionary daily.
* Installation on memory cards
A Search Tool
Featuring various search options to help you find the words you need more easily, including:
* A quick search of words while you type
* A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word
* A 'keyword' search for finding key words within phrasal verbs
* A wild card search facility which can replace a letter or a group of letters
A Learning Tool
The dictionary app includes a number of features which help you to expand your vocabulary further:
* A 'Favourites' feature allows you to create your own categories and lists of words
* Your last visited words are all saved in your 'History', so that you can quickly look back at recently checked words
* Discover a new word every day with the 'Daily' feature
* Ability to have dictionary Word of the Day as a widget on the device home screen
* See words in context with example sentences
* Online and offline modes supported - the offline mode allows you to download the whole dictionary and work independently from data connections
Dictionary German English is a free trial software application from the Reference Tools subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-06-03. The program can be installed on Android.
Dictionary German English (version 4.3.103) has a file size of 2.31 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.
Here you can find the changelog of Dictionary German English since it was posted on our website on 2014-06-13.
The latest version is 4.3.103 and it was updated on soft112.com on 2018-03-20.
See below the changes in each version:
posted on 2014-06-03
New features in version 4.3.103,* Rebranding - dictionary no longer offered under the PONS brand,Version 4.3.059 features:,* Improvements